Proposed legislation HR 709 / S544 has cleared the North Carolina Senate Insurance Committee in a unanimous vote and now heads to the Senate floor. It has only been a week since the measure cleared the House. All indications suggest the bill will also pass in the Senate.
You are here: Home > NC Workers’ Compensation Bill HR709/S544 Clears Senate Committee; Heads to Floor
NC Workers’ Compensation Bill HR709/S544 Clears Senate Committee; Heads to Floor
About Matt CovingtonMatt Covington is a native Charlottean and proud Tar Heel. He is a workers' compensation attorney with Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog in Charlotte. Matt is an avid blogger, traveler, and sports fan.
Follow & Be Social with ER/EE
- North Carolina House Attempting to Revive Bill Ousting the Full Commission
- McCrory Announces New Head of the Full Commissioner
- Update on Full Commission Bill & New Senate Bill to Expand Public’s Right to Workers’ Compensation Policy Information
- Commissioner Goodwin Interviewed by Insurance Journal
- Has Washington Affected North Carolina Workers’ Compensation Over the Past Four Years?
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
NC Workers’ Compensation Reform Summarized
Click Here to go to ER/EE's synopsis of the June 2011 revisions to the North Carolina Workers' Compensation Act.